2

Is this a Catch-22?

"Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?" - John Heywood


Sometimes, paths dance out in front of you; the choices can make sweat trickle. This is the never-ending autobiography. And if you're lucky, lights line your streets; reassuring the dark decisions. But, maps can't always lead to desired positions.

And so, does wandering make you lost?

A decision to be made in three days' time. To forgo a trip to Rome of 250 pounds, or an interview for an internship with a London law firm?

I desperately want to sprawl in the soft grass...immerse myself in the pages of a good book.
More.than.that.I.want.to.have.the.cake.and.eat.it.too.

2 comments:

moonshinespree said...

holy shyte
what a HUGE decision

good luck and i want to know what's the verdict ;)

chongkz said...

Melanie, I don't know-eh! I wish I hadn't gotten the interview. :(

Post a Comment

Back to Top