And Then, There's a "But"

I was once told: "Sunday mornings with you, my dear, are a thousand cups of good coffee." That line melted my mate's heart. They are now married.

I don't know if I am too much of a skeptic to believe in love now. Or maybe it's the modules I am doing. Family law particularly makes me wonder: are natural diamond wedding rings forever, after all?

So, I asked my mom a night ago about her marriage with my deceased dad, "Is it forever, you think?" She responded, "Use your logic." (WTF!)

Did she mean emotions fleet but not logic?

1 comments:

Y. said...

"Diamonds are forever,
Sparkling round my little finger.
Unlike men, the diamonds linger;
Men are mere mortals who
Are not worth going to your grave for."

One should try very, very little to understand one's own mother.

Post a Comment

Back to Top