0

the crimson nightmare

I am driving eighty-five in the kind of morning
that lasts all afternoon
just stuck inside the gloom
four more exits to my apartment
but I am tempted to keep the car and drive
and leave it all behind
'cause I wonder sometimes about the outcome
of this still verdictless life
Am I living it right?

John Mayer, "Why Georgia"


And now, the so-called trapped, encapsulated silence has manifested into an everyday monotony, of everyday indifference, and of frustration, apparently.


***
On a different note, I had a somewhat weird dream yesterday: I almost ran him over yesterday. He was standing in front of my car, refusing to move and I started to accelerate towards him. For a split second, there was a part of me that was tempted not to stop. But, I did.


P.S. I hate to quote John Mayer. But, I had to...just because.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top