3

trash-filled people

We make rules. We make law. We create boundaries.

With each, we have exceptions to them.

At the end of the day, we break them. We cross them. Whatever for, I ask?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cause i can (:

it's time to break some shit assed rules!
i'm saying this cause i'm sick of control-obsessed people

I MISS YOU CHONG JMAN! ):

chongkz said...

Le sigh. I haven't talked to you since last year. Can you believe this!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, now we sound like some lesbo-couple. WTF. Anyway, who is pissing you off now?

Anonymous said...

I KNOW RIGHT?!
sigh
why are we so busy?
hahahaahha lesbo your head la :P
ah as usual the parental controls @_@

ah i believe you're going to be extra busy this month? m night and amsterdam?
i think we might have to resort to emails hahaha

Post a Comment

Back to Top