0

sometimes ignorance rings true

"Heaven. Hell. Limbo. No-one even knows where we're going. Or what's waiting for us when we get there. But the one thing we can say, with absolute certainty, is that there are moments that take us to another place. Moments of Heaven on Earth. And maybe for now, that's all we need to know." - Denny, "Grey's Anatomy"


I woke up with some kind of unspeakable anger -- some kind of private torture where no rescue is available; empty air, with no way to turn around; individually understood. Wise madness and traitorous luck only guide a life of opposites, only breed a fear of forever imprisonment behind sheets of darkness.

Heaven. Hell. Limbo. You could bleed into the sea of social refinement or spin in dances of deception. What if I am neither here nor there? What do I need to know, then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top