2

to say a name

Kazuo Ishiguro's The Remains of the Day. Channel E. Home Alone movie marathon.

And here's a little piece of fact: I used to aspire to be Kevin McCallister. My elder sister and I even tried pouring cooking oil on the staircase to trap my maid.

2 comments:

Sarah.... said...

Good grief!!!

But come to think of it, me and my brother used to aspire to be Kevin McCallister too when we were little. Except in our case, we'd gleefully repeat to each other the wackiest lines from the shows. We never tried anything in real life =)

Hope you're getting good rest at home, and enjoying having all the time in the world to do anything you want! Keep in touch.

- Sarah

chongkz said...

Hi, Sarah. How's home treating you? Are you going to teach as you've planned earlier? =) Oh wells ... the downside of that was that my maid noticed that puddle of oil. :P Technically, plan failed.

And yes, I am lovin it here. Every bit of it. But, the only sad part is that I can't go to CDPC frequently.

Post a Comment

Back to Top