0

it's not you, it's me

Doesn't that sound too familiar?

Ermn...one of those classic lines spoken in inverted colloquialism. Invisible appreciation, existing attempts. And today, I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (for the ninth time, or more) with some unspeakable contentment that I have always yearned for. Yet, it is so instantaneously that it annoys me. Girls are fickle-minded, aren't we?

Then again, it might have reminded me of the very first movie we watched together. Maybe, it reminded me of the intertwined fingers. More than that, it reminds me of the corruption of security in the upcoming months.

Perhaps, Andie Anderson said it right, "You can't lose something you never had!" Cliche, nonetheless.

Like the coldness of old coffee, like the fearless eyes' sobriety, the summer months we had still haunt me from afar; slowly torturing the frail heart. Yet, I can only hope not to have the history repeated. Till then, "Pride and vanity over love." will always be the rule in my book - something I believe to be indisputable.

***


Planned hiatus - for the next one month or more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top