Are these times contagious
I've never been this bored before
Is this the prize I've waited for?
- Collective Soul, "Run"
Maybe some day, if you are lucky, you will find the word; the set of words to translate the language of the strings and the cadences and the just sounds that smother the deepest part of you. The true part that aches for foreign experiences.
The best music becomes the tiniest part of you; just enough to torture you when it won't duplicate itself exactly in your mind. It's the middle of the night and why stars actually live printed in someone else's eyes and the laugh you don't plan and a sob that's ever only saved and a mirror glued back together and the sky's offering of comfort in the exact shade of honey.
Perhaps, it's when you are granted with the harshness of clarity, you long for unfamiliarity.
***
And I have been told by a friend to jump into something I would otherwise consider utter lunacy, or idiocy. Ermn...unfamiliarity or clarity, then?
Posted by



0 comments:
Post a Comment