But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do;
And saw it through without exemption.
- Frank Sinatra, "My Way"
Night rain gives a feeling of a final farewell; a wish, perhaps, a regret of things done or not - I can't really tell. While the radio plays moody music, the rain in the lonely streets of Reading is humming, drumming: counter-rhythms with endless patience, ceaseless fingertips on the long streets.
Will you come walk with me in the long gentle rain? Here, we must part, say goodbye...
Tomorrow, and tomorrow: Yes, there is always another way, another day, another wish as the salty-sweet drops on my face mix with fresh pure ones from the sky. Come back, come back to me - but, the rain, the night rain simply forbids.
More importantly, every year has its closure. Only the difference of a second which makes its beginning all over again. And my year has been an eventful one. Hence, it does no justice to summarise it in one entry. Pfffft!
Yet, while I try to recall all 366 days of year 2008, regret overwhelms me like a stampede of wild horses. Then again, I did what I had to do; and saw it through without exemption.
***
No New Year's resolutions. Not going to be a weakling to break one, not going to be a fool to make one. No biggie ambitions. Fine, a minimal of 2:1 academically. A Tan Sri Dato' husband. A private jet. An EURO tour. But...nothing beats them:The Peanutty Gang!
I seriously want to usher in the new year with the both of you! :(

Close distance
Counting the days for the both of you to come over. ;)

The awfully girly metosexual cum archi-geek :P
Turkey, Italy? What's next?

The somewhat awesome people
No matter what, I long for unfamiliarity in this upcoming year 2009. Happy New Year and have a good year ahead. ;)
Posted by



0 comments:
Post a Comment